O2 Business: How to grow your brand on a budget
28/11/2019 12:00 14:00
To support you on your digital ambitions, O2 and Enterprise Nation are launching a 2019 programme of monthly digital workshops to help SMEs access the expertise needed to succeed in the digital world.
This workshop condenses Notepad’s tried and tested approach to creating and building brands into a sprint session. You’ll go away with all the tools, understanding and techniques you need to create and build a brand people love. Whether you’re thinking of launching a brand, or already growing one, this workshop will help to make your business a market-leader, not a market-follower.
What will you learn?
- How to find killer market positioning
- How to bring your positioning to life
- How to get people to love your brand
- Why being unconventional is the only choice
- How to always stay ahead of your competitors
- How to find and use your tone of voice
- How to find the right brand name
- How to ensure one consistent brand experience
- How to get your team to fight for your brand
- How to fund it (without breaking the bank)
- How to scale it (without breaking the business)
- Feedback, insights and advice for improving your brand
You’ll also get your own copy of Notepad’s branding playbook. This is a step-by-step guide (developed and used by Notepad’s strategists) that you can take away and use yourself to either, launch and grow a new brand, or to make your current brand work harder.
This session will be hosted by Naeem Alvi, an award-winning brand strategist and the founder of Notepad. After years of helping fast-growth SMEs and big brands like Nike, Adidas and RBS Natwest, to better leverage their brand, Naeem founded Notepad to connect big brand experience with ambitious start-ups that want to define and grow their brands effectively and affordably.
We will also be joined by O2 Digital Marketing specialists who can help you with any digital questions.
This event is powered by:
O2 Business which provides small business solutions to help you grow your business operation.